View faq by topic
How to play rummy at MyTeamRummy?
Playing rummy on MyTeamRummy is an easy task. Anyone with the knowledge of cards can play rummy. All you need to do is:
- Login/Sign-up on MyTeamRummy Platform.
- Pick the type of contest you would want to join from the Cash Contest and Tournament.
- Choose the type of game you want to play by choosing Points Rummy, Deal Rummy, or Pool Rummy.
To know more about playing rummy at MyTeamRummy, check our “How to Play” and “Rummy Guide” pages.
How do I create an account on MyTeamRummy?
Creating an account on MyTeamRummy is very simple. All you need to do is enter the details demanded on the sign-up page of the Platform.
- Enter your details in email address, mobile number and password.
- Verify your email address and mobile number.
- Get ready to start playing rummy on the MyTeamRummy platform.
Why do I have to provide my email address?
Your email address is necessary to complete the registration on the application. Also, your email address will enable you to get all the important updates & offers from MyTeamRummy.
I don’t know how to play Rummy; can I still play on MyTeamRummy?
Yes, anyone can play rummy online with MyTeamRummy as the 13-card rummy game is an easy skill to master. Moreover, to understand the basic rules of the game and the techniques of playing, visit our ‘How to Play’ page.
What is the difference between Practice and Cash Contests?
The practice contests are offered on MyTeamRummy are for enhancing your skills and getting you accustomed with the game. These contests are offered on a free basis. On the other hand, the Cash contest are the games offered on a pay-to-play basis.
My practice chips are over. How do I get new chips?
We at MyTeamRummy offer Practice chips on an everyday basis. You can click on Practice Chips tab and claim your Daily Bonus from there.