View faq by topic
How to play rummy at MyTeamRummy?
Playing rummy on MyTeamRummy is an easy-task. Anyone with the knowledge of the game can play rummy. All you need to do is:
- Login/Sign-up with MyTeamRummy Platform.
- Pick the type of contest you would want to join from Cash Contest, Tournaments, Practice Contests and Play with Friends.
- Choose the type of rummy you want to play as Points Rummy, Deals Rummy, Raise Rummy or Pool Rummy.
To know more about playing rummy at MyTeamRummy, check our “How to Play” and “Rummy Guide” pages.
How do I create an account on MyTeamRummy?
Creating an account on MyTeamRummy is very simple. All you need to do is enter the details demanded on the sign-up page of the Platform.
- Enter details like email address, mobile number and password.
- Verify your email address and mobile number.
- Get ready to start playing rummy with the MyTeamRummy platform.
Why do I Need to provide my email address?
MyTeamRummy needs to have your email address to complete the registration proves and establish your identity. Also, the e-mail address entered at MyTeamRummy can be used to retrieve your password in case you Forget your password.
Moreover, MyTeamRummy requires your e-mail address for all the important communications, promotions and declarations.
I don’t remember my password. What should I do?
- In case you have forgotten your password, you can request for a new one by clicking on the “Forgot Password” tab available on the login/sign-up page.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on Send OTP.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP received on your mobile number, and click Submit.
- Enter New Password and click on “Create Password.” Login with your registered mobile number/ e-mail address and the new password.
I don't know how to play rummy; Can I still play?
Yes, anyone can play rummy online with MyTeamRummy as 13-card rummy is an easy game when learnt once. Moreover, to understand the basic rules of the game and the techniques of playing, visit our ‘How to Play’ page.
What is the difference between Practice and Cash Contests?
The practice contests are offered on MyTeamRummy are for enhancing your skills and getting you accustomed with the game. These contests are offered on a free basis. On the other hand, the Cash contest are the games offered on a pay-to-play basis.
My practice chips are over. How do I get new chips?
We at MyTeamRummy offer Practice chips on an everyday basis. You can click on Practice Chips tab and claim your Daily Bonus from there.